Subject: Re: [pkcs11] CKM_SEAL_KEY

Thanks Michael.

Q#3 (continue # from previous emails):
I tried to dig through the old emails, but I could not find the "Use Case" example for CKM_SEAL_KEY.
But, here is a one example that I can think of (if I understand this correctly):
Backing up a wrapped RSA private key, a password on a USB stick for temporary use, and seal it with this CKM_SEAL_KEY mechanism.
This wrapped RSA private key is by no means to be exported to anywhere outside of the token.

Best,
Oscar