Subject: Current Ballots

With the US holiday tomorrow and many folks also taking off
Friday, I've heard a few people saying they still need a bit
more time on the ballots.  We cannot extend the deadline, but
if the item is not to your liking "as is", please do still
vote and include your comments in the ballot.

If there are still enough unanswered questions or things that
need clarification, and it's clear from the vote that it's
not an outright "no", we can work on a follow-on ballot
with the necessary clarifications.  An abstain vote with may
make sense in this case, but that will be up to each voting
member.

Thank you,

Valerie
--
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva
Solaris Cryptographic Technologies, Manager, Oracle Corporation