Subject: PKCS 11 TC face-to-face meeting: date and location confirmed

hi -

we are confirmed for our PKCS 11 TC face-to-face at the Oracle facility in Santa Clara on Monday/Tuesday Sept 16/17, 2013. Address is

Building SCA04 4040 Palm Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054

Please mark the date in your calendar!

As we get closer, we'll do a straw poll to confirm who can attend in person.  We'll also have phone (and probably webex) for those who can't attend in person.

regards,

Bob

ps:  i haven't yet been able to get to creating the ballots from our last PKCS 11 TC call.  My apologies!  I will get them created early this week -- EOD Tuesday at the latest!