Subject: [pkcs11] Groups - Ballots opened

Hi –

I’ve just finished creating all the ballots that were voted in our PKCS 11 TC call on Wednesday this week.  In order to make sure that everyone has as much time as possible to consider the ballots, I didn’t send draft versions of these ballots (as I would usually) to the proposers/authors.  So I’d ask those individuals, especially, to take a close look at the ballot text(s) and make sure they are accurate.  I’d appreciate a note from you, confirming that there are no problems!

Meanwhile, folks should feel free to vote on the ballots as they stand (I think the likelihood of a serious error in the ballots is pretty small!)

I believe there are just 2 outstanding items for v2.40 that have not yet been balloted;

-          Doron’s ECC Secure Key Import proposal.

-          DSA 186-4 updates proposal posted by Bob Relyea yesterday

We will consider both these in our 4-Sept meeting.

Regards,

Bob