Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Groups - Ballot reminder: "Proposal for changes to DSA mechanism"

Just because fips186 elects to ha e restrictions does not mean we should wired those into the api where we haven't previously.

No one indicated that change was going in ... It was presented as just adjusting their refs and handling subprime backwards compatibility when not specified.

It does more than that.

The comment and view stands.

This was meant to be an addition to the previously accepted ballot.

Tim.