Subject: location for dinner on Tuesday 17-Sep 6 pm PDT -- Amber Indian Restaurant, 377 Santana Row, #1140, San Jose CA

Hi –

I wasn’t able to make a reservation at DishDash, so i’ve made the reservation at Amber India Restaurant instead (http://www.amber-india.com/Indian-Restaurant-Santana-Row/) .  (This is the same location as the KMIP TC dinner in February.)

http://www.amber-india.com/Indian-Restaurant-Santana-Row/wp-content/themes/c3i3/images/sw-map.png

If you are going to attend but haven’t indicated that in either the PKCS 11 or KMIP straw poll, please send me an email so that I can adjust the reservation.

Thanks!

Bob