Subject: Groups - Amendments to the TLS 1.2 mechanisms proposal uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi,

This is the correct version of the document I presented to the
TC at the face-to-face meeting this morning. I previously
uploaded an older version of the document by mistake.

Wan-Teh Chang
-- Wan-Teh Chang
Document Name: Amendments to the TLS 1.2 mechanisms proposal

Description
This document proposes two changes to the TLS 1.2 mechanisms proposal by
Robert Relyea and Michael StJohns.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Wan-Teh Chang