Subject: Information re: RSA 2014 OASIS Interoperability Showcase

Dear Members of the PKCS 11 TC,

As promised, attached please find some slides outlining our planned KMIP & PKCS11 Interoperability Demonstration at RSA 2014.  The event will be held from 24-28 February in San Francisco, California.  We would be happy to answer any questions you or your marketing staff might have regarding participating in the demonstration.  Please feel free to reach out to either myself or Dee Schur (copied).

Kind regards, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events