Subject: follow up from the PKCS 11 f2f: several links to PKCS 11 TC publicity

Hi –

In case you haven’t seen it yet, Valerie just published a blog on our F2F:

http://bubbva.blogspot.com/2013/09/pkcs-11-technical-committee-face-to-face.html

Here are links to the blogs I wrote up back in December, February and March:

https://blogs.rsa.com/re-invigorating-the-pkcs-11-standard/

https://blogs.rsa.com/the-new-oasis-pkcs-11-technical-committee/

https://blogs.rsa.com/pkcs-11-alive-and-well/

This is the article published by OASIS in March (used in a number of other articles, blogs etc):

https://www.oasis-open.org/news/pr/oasis-enhances-popular-public-key-cryptography-standard-pkcs-11-for-mobile-and-cloud

The Wikipedia entry notes the start of the PKCS 11 TC:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PKCS_%E2%99%AF11

Anyone know of other (relatively) recent publicity about PKCS #11?

Regards,

Bob