Chet has confirmed that we can do a single voice vote to move all 5 docs to committee draft and request public review (thanks to Tim H. for checking with Chet on this!). So here’s a draft of the motion we’ll be considering for a voice vote in our PKCS 11 TC call this week (based on suggested text from Chet):
(name) moves that the PKCS 11 TC
1) approve the following working drafts as Committee Specification Drafts
- PKCS #11 Base Specification v2.40 wd06 at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/51200/pkcs11-base-v2%2040-wd06.doc
- PKCS #11 Current Mechanisms v2.40 wd06 at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/51198/pkcs11-curr-v2.40-wd06.doc
- PKCS #11 Historical Mechanisms v2.40 wd03 at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/51196/pkcs11-hist-v2.40-wd03.doc
- PKCS #11 Profiles v2.40 wd04a at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/51201/pkcs11-profiles-v2.40-wd04a.doc
2) approve the following working draft as Committee Note draft
- PKCS #11 Usage Guide v2.40 wd06 at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/51192/pkcs11-ug-v2.40-wd06.doc
3) request that all five documents be submitted for 30 day public review and
4) further designate the WORD version of each document as authoritative.
Please let me know of any questions about or corrections to this draft motion. Note that I’ve called out the WORD versions as authoritative, as the pdfs are derived from the WORD versions.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Robert Griffin
Sent: Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2013 11:37
Subject: [pkcs11] Groups - Event "PKCS 11 TC bi-weekly meeting" modified
the editors and I have made final editorial changes to the V2.40 docs and i have posted those versions as working drafts in the Working Drafts folder of the PKCS 11 document repository. Having made those changes, however, it turns out we need to vote on those precise versions as Committee Drafts. So please plan on attending this week's call if at all possible, so that we will have a Full Majority for a voice vote to promote these versions to Committee Drafts.
Chet will also be joining us to review the rest of the process for moving our docs to OASIS Standards and to discuss the question of the visibility of votes during an open ballot.
We'll also go through the work items for V3.0 and, as time permits, introduce proposals that have been posted to the reflector.
Any other topics?
-- Mr. Robert Griffin
Event Title: PKCS 11 TC bi-weekly meeting
Date: Wednesday, 30 October 2013, 04:00pm to 05:00pm EDT
Location: conference call
Concall / webex information will be provided to PKCS 11 TC members and observers only.
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
PKCS 11 TC weekly concall
1 Opening remarks (co-chairs)
2 Roll call (secretary)
3 Review / approval of the agenda
3 Review of previous meeting minutes (if available)
4 Old Business
- Voice vote to promote revised V2.40 docs to Committee Drafts
- Review process for moving documents to OASIS standards (Chet Ensign)
- Visibility of votes during ballot (Chet Ensign)
- Initiating V3.0 work items (BobG)
- Introduction of recently posted proposals (Mike S)
- Topics for next call
5 New Business
6 Review Action Items
Owner: Mr. Robert Griffin
Group: OASIS PKCS 11 TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
NOTE: In order to keep your calendar current automatically, please subscribe to the calendar.
See our Forum for additional details: Subscribing to Group calendar feeds