Subject: On public voting progress

Hi Bob,

Thank you very much for looking into whether it is possible to
configure the OASIS voting tool to not show the voting status until a
ballot is closed.

At the face-to-face meeting, I admitted that the ability to see how
others have voted may affect how I vote, and I posed the question of
whether it would be better to not reveal the voting progress, so that
everyone can make an independent decision.

Tim Hudson and others pointed out that this is a feature, not a bug. I
also realized that many working groups vote on mailing lists, which
also allows the votes to be seen before a ballot is closed.

So I am withdrawing my question. Please consider this issue resolved
for me. Thank you.

Wan-Teh Chang