Subject: Statements of Use

Just to help those who haven't looked at the TC process in detail or
haven't been through the statement of use process I've put in the
relevant item below.
Basically we as a TC have to determine what we will accept for the
statements of use and there are specific items which have to be included.
Both use and implementation is covered along with a requirement to note
any interoperation with other implementations.
The statements have to be endorsed by the OASIS primary rep which can be
done but having them send the statement of use or send a follow up email
that they endorse the statement which has been made.

The level of formality used for SoU's varies between the TCs.

For those of us who have been through this in the KMIP technical
committee we can share the approaches we have used there (and examples
of what has been done and the statements of use).

Thanks,
Tim.

https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process

ar. "Statement of Use", with respect to a Committee Specification, is a
written statement that a party has successfully used or implemented that
specification in accordance with all or some of its conformance clauses
specified in Section 2.18, identifying those clauses that apply, and
stating whether its use included the interoperation of multiple
independent implementations. The Statement of Use must be made to a
specific version of the Committee Specification and must include the
Specification's approval date. The party may be an OASIS Member or a
non-member. In case of a non-member, the Statement of Use must be
submitted on the TC comment-list. A TC may require a Statement of Use to
include hyperlinks to documents, files or demonstration transcripts that
enable TC members to evaluate the implementation or usage. A Statement
of Use submitted to the TC must be approved by TC resolution as an
acceptable Statement of Use with respect to the Committee Specification.
A party can only issue one Statement of Use for a given specification.
When issued by an OASIS Organizational Member, a Statement of Use must
be endorsed by the Organizational Member's Primary Representative.