Subject: Statement of Use draft

As discussed in the call today, attached is a draft statement of use
which we plan to make once we complete the public review and vote to
committee specification level and then have the correct URLs to include
and have identified the other vendors to list. We hope to be able to
include at least those TC members who are participating in the RSA 2014
Interop Demonstration event - but that remains to be confirmed with each
vendor.

Note: we require three separate SoUs as a prerequisite to requesting a
vote to become an OASIS specification and each SoU must be approved by
TC resolution as an acceptable SoU with respect to the committee
specification.

The SoU draft is modelled of the statements of use that we use in the
KMIP technical committee - although in that context we have a formal set
of tests which we run.

Thanks,
Tim.