Subject: FW: [pkcs11-comment] missing definitions

-----Original Message-----
From: pkcs11-comment@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pkcs11-comment@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Francis Dupont
Sent: Freitag, 13. Dezember 2013 00:09
To: pkcs11-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pkcs11-comment] missing definitions

CKM_AES_KEY_WRAP and CKM_AES_KEY_WRAP_PAD are not listed in B.4

Regards

Francis.Dupont@fdupont.fr

PS: in previous versions (v30) they were defined but with conflicting numbers. BTW I found other issues between the v30 pkcs*.h files (it should be fine to have them too for v40) and the corresponding documents (pkcs-11v2-30{-d1,b-d5,m1-d7,m2-d3}.pdf). I'll check them as soon as the new pkcs*.h files will be available.

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the OASIS PKCS 11 TC.