Subject: RE: 8-jan minutes

Hi –

Tim has put the minutes for our 8-Jan-14 PKCS 11 TC call on https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/ (thanks, Tim!).  Please take a look!  I will leave the pdf for the minutes in the calendar documents folder for now, to be sure that everyone can get to them in at least one of the 2 locations.

Regards,

Bob

From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Griffin, Robert
Sent: Montag, 20. Januar 2014 12:56
To: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pkcs11] call info and 8-jan minutes

Hi –

As discussed in our last meeting, i created an action item to contain the call info for this week.  International numbers are in the comment section of the action item, rather than in an attachment. (The info is the same as for our last meeting, after all.)

I wasn’t able to create a new page in the wiki for the minutes for 8-Jan-14, so I have loaded the pdf into the calendar entry for 8-Jan (and therefore also in the calendar docs folder).  Please take a look before our call this week, if you can, and let me know of any corrections.  I will also work on getting a page created in the wiki; once we have that, we can remove the pdf minutes.

Regards,

Bob