Subject: Meeting Minutes

Hi all -

Going forward, we will be putting all of the meeting minutes on
the OASIS wiki.  I currently have no plans to go back and link
to all of our old minutes, but if anyone is so inspired feel free
to do so :)

The main wiki:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/FrontPage

The minutes:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/MeetingMinutes

Today's minutes:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/MeetingMinutes/19022014Minutes

Today's meeting didn't have quorum, so we didn't vote to
approve the previous minutes - so you still have time
to review them ;)

thank you!

Valerie
--
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva
Solaris Cryptographic & Key Management Technologies, Manager