Subject: Reminder: Meeting weeks switched

Hi all -

As a reminder, based on a couple of questions I just got, we
decided to shift our meeting date by one week.  This was discussed
and agreed upon during our Feb 19 2014 meeting:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/MeetingMinutes/19022014Minutes
 (under Old business).

Bob updated the meeting calendar for the TC at that time. So, there
is no meeting today. We will be meeting against next week.

For those of you that missed last week, you can find the minutes
here:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/MeetingMinutes/Minutes12032014

Valerie
--
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva
Solaris Cryptographic & Key Management Technologies, Manager