Subject: Three documents for my PKCS #11 Messaged-Based Encryption proposal

Hi,

Bob asked me to email the documents to the list because it may not be
easy to find the documents at the OASIS PKCS11 TC documents site.

I attached the three documents for my PKCS #11 Messaged-Based
Encryption proposal.

1. The proposal

2. A document describing only one issue: whether we should use
C_EncryptInit or a new function to initiate a message-based encryption
process.

3. A presentation containing two slides depicting the use of
C_EncryptInit and a new function.

Wan-Teh Chang