Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Groups - update on new level P11 features uploaded

Sorry for the late comments - finally catching up after travel.

This is a fairly comprehensive, but very very dense document.  The first part of it should be stolen and used as a PKCS11 marketing piece.  The second part - mostly - covers quite a lot of the discussions we've had for V3.0, but does it in a bullet point way that doesn't convey much information in a useful way.   I counted some 20+ or so bullet items that could each be expanded to a paragraph or slide and that were somewhat opaque otherwise.

My comment back to the author is to take two or three of the "missing features", go back and review the bidding so far (discussions on the PKCS11 list) and if useful, expand them into specific proposals.

Mike