Subject: motion for our PKCS 11 TC call tomorrow

Hi –

For our call tomorrow, we need to consider a motion to accept an update of the Base Spec as a Committee Spec Draft and submit it for public review. This version contains the corrections that Chris made to cross-references.

(name) moves that the PKCS 11 TC approve the following document as Committee Spec Draft and approve submitting it for a fifteen-day public review:

“OASIS PKCS # 11 Cryptographic Token Interface Base Specification Version 2.40 Committee Specification Draft 02”, located at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/52891/pkcs11-base-v2.40-csd02.doc

A voice vote approving the motion is sufficient. Hopefully this is will all that’s needed to enable the OASIS folks to start the v2.40 second public review.

Regards,

Bob