Subject: Re: [pkcs11] PKCS#11 missing or incorrect definitions

On 06/20/14 01:00 PM, Stef Walter wrote:
So rather than just complain, I've put together a list of all the
incorrect, mispelled, or missing definitions/constants in the PKCS#11
v2.40 spec:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/Definitions

About 40 missing and 40 incorrect/misspelled. Hope this is helpful.

Thank you for collecting these. Looks like a good start on the
"errata" document we were saying we might need.

spell checkers never find this stuff.  I'm afraid we will now start
finding more things now that we're all digging into implementation
that we just didn't see no matter how many times we looked at the text.

Valerie
--
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva
Solaris Cryptographic & Key Management Technologies, Manager