Subject: Re: [pkcs11] PKCS#11 missing or incorrect definitions

Thanks Stef and Chris.

Chris,

Can you also take a look at this issue ?

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/49138/ballot_2399.html

From the above ballot, we agree to define a new structure for CK_PKCS5_PBKD2_PARAMS.

I am looking for this new structure definition in oasis-open.org, but I could not find it. I don't even know the new name.

Do you know how does this newly defined structure looks like for v2.40 ?

Thanks!

Best,
Oscar