Subject: 2 items from today's PKCS 11 call

Hi –

Two follow-up items from today’s call:

-          Anyone who knows of any outstanding issues in terms of missing or incorrect definitions in the manifest of constants (see the current list from Stef in the PKCS 11 wiki), please send them to Chris Zimman by Monday 14-July so that he can include them in the updated version of the spec, to be posted prior to our 16-.July concall.

-          If you are not going to be able to attend the 16-July concall, please send me an email so that Valerie and I can determine whether we will have quorum for the meeting. If we are unlikely to have quorum, we may want to cancel that call, deferring the vote on the v2.40 Current Mechanisms until the 30-July concall.

Thanks!

Bob