Subject: Re: [pkcs11] PKCS#11 missing or incorrect definitions

On 07/ 1/14 09:25 AM, Stef Walter wrote:
This is a painstaking process. I was unable to see any revisions in the
document, nor find the original document that you edited so (in order to
use a compare document feature). but I finally found time to complete it.

It's real a shame we aren't using modern tools such as distributed
revision control and a textual diffable non-proprietary format.

Perhaps we could consider a different format for v3.0?  Obviously
there would be conversion issues, but may be worth proposing.

Valerie

I updated the page here with the current list of problems I've found:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/Definitions

  * 14 definitions remain undocumented or misspelled
  * A few less than 40 constant definitions are missing.
  * Also noticed extra 'C' character typo in "2.2.1 Definitions".
  * CKM_AES_CMAC_GENERAL continues to conflict with v2.30 CKM_AES_CTS

Hope that's a help.

Stef