Subject: Approved minutes, minutes to review

Hi all -

In our meeting this week, we approved the minutes from 18 June 2014:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/53628/Minutes18062014.pdf

here are the drafts from this week:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/MeetingMinutes/Minutes16072014

Valerie
--
Sponsor my ride for American Lung Association - 62 miles!
	http://action.lung.org/goto/bubbva