Subject: We have received your requests for CSDs and public reviews

Members of the PKCS 11 TC,

We have received your requests to create CSDs and release them for public reviews. The tickets are:

- TCADMIN-1822 15-Day Committee Specification Draft Public Review Request for PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Current Mechanisms Specification
- TCADMIN-1821 15-Day Committee Specification Draft Public Review Request for PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Base Specification
- TCADMIN-1820 Committee Specification Draft Creation / Upload Request for PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Current Mechanisms Specification
- TCADMIN-1819 Committee Specification Draft Creation / Upload Request for PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Base Specification

You can access the tickets at https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-1819https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-1820https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-1821, and https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-1822

I expect we will address these tickets next week. They are next in line in the queue.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393