Subject: Groups - Updated PKCS 11 TC participants list uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi ?

I was just updating the revision histories for the PKCS #11 docs and realized that there were a number of changes to the TC since I last did the participants list in October 2013. Those changes are not reflected in the Participants lists in the current documents.

The list I've just uploaded includes all members who joined the TC since the last version of the participants list (October 2013), through 16-July-2014 when the versions that went out for the 3rd public review were finalized. It also includes changes of affiliation (I believe Chris Z. is the only one). I don?t think there are any individuals who should be removed from the list, given that we viewed everyone on the list in October 2013 as a participant up to that point, and therefore still a participant to the overall PKCS #11 v2.40 effort.

I suggest we include this list in all 5 documents, even though some of the individuals joined after we finalized the csd02 Profiles, UG and Hist Mechanisms in April. I believe all of those individuals are still members of the TC and have participated in the votes for the movement of both the csd02 and csd03 docs to Committee Spec/Note.

I would appreciate your reviewing the list and letting me know of any corrections, if possible by end-of.day Tuesday 2-Sep so that I can incorporate the corrections and submit the request for the Special Majority Ballot.

Thanks!

Bob

-- Mr. Robert Griffin
Document Name: Updated PKCS 11 TC participants list

Description
Updated PKCS 11 TC participants list for inclusion in Committee
Specifications /Note
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Robert Griffin