Subject: Special Majority Ballots to approve four PKCS #11 CSDs and one CN have been set up

Members of the PKCS 11 TC,

Four Special Majority Vote ballots to approve PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Base Specification, PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Current Mechanisms Specification, PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Historical Mechanisms Specification, and PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Profiles V2.40 with Non-Material Changes as Committee Specifications have been set up. A Full Majority Vote ballot to approve PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Usage Guide V2.40 as a Committee Note has been set up as well.

The ballots open 10 September 2014 at 00:00 UTC and remain open through 16 September 2014 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballots at:

1) PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Base Specification
Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/ballot.php?id=2667
Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2667

2) PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Current Mechanisms Specification
Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/ballot.php?id=2668
Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2668

3) PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Historical Mechanisms Specification
Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/ballot.php?id=2669
Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2669

4) PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Profiles V2.40
Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/ballot.php?id=2670
Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2670

5) PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Usage Guide V2.40
Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/ballot.php?id=2671
Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2671

These ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Chang, Wan-Teh Google Inc.
* Chao, Hai-May   Oracle
* Cheng, Janice Vormetric, Inc.
* Cox, Tony     Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Fenwick, Valerie Oracle
* Gleeson, Susan Oracle
* Gossel, Sven   Charismathics Inc.
* Griffin, Robert EMC
* Hudson, Tim   Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Janssen, Gershon Individual
* Joseph, Mark   P6R, Inc
* Kurktchi-Nimeh, Dina Oracle
* Leiseboer, John QuintessenceLabs Pty Ltd.
* Lockhart, Hal   Oracle
* Powers, Mark   Oracle
* Relyea, Robert Red Hat
* Scarpino, Anthony Oracle
* So, Oscar     Oracle
* Susoy, Jim     P6R, Inc
* Walter, Stef   Red Hat
* Zdunkiewicz, Magda Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Zimman, Chris Individual

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393