Subject: Re: [pkcs11] [UPDATED][pkcs11] PKCS #11 V2.40 header files

Thanks Tim.

On 09/10/14 01:22 PM, Tim Hudson wrote:
On 11/09/2014 4:35 AM, Oscar So wrote:
Thanks Stef.

I think adding the 'UL' suffix is for v2.40, so we should have it.
Let's see what the TC has to say today...

The statement in each header file should just be this:

/*
  * Copyright (C) OASIS Open YYYY. All rights reserved.
  * OASIS trademark, IPR and other policies apply.
  * http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/ipr
  */

This was the end result of the email exchanges with OASIS admin. We do not need to repeat the information which is contained in the actual document - just making it clear the name and where to find the details.

Tim.