Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Preferred line-ending format for headers?

On 09/18/14 12:19 AM, Stef Walter wrote:
What is the preferred line ending format for the PKCS#11 headers?

In general when one tries to make things cross-platform compatible one
uses CRLF as line breaks (ie: Windows style endings) since all three
kinds of line breaks are represented (CRLF, CR, LF).

The WD03 and WD04 headers I produced contain CRLF line endings for this
reason, even though I don't use Windows myself.

I'm happy to adjust this based on precedent, experience, and preference
of the TC.

Easy enough to fix on UNIX with a sed script, so I'm happy with either.

Valerie
--
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva
Solaris Cryptographic & Key Management Technologies, Manager