Subject: your query regarding PKCS #11 implementations

Dear Mr. Manes,

The PKCS 11 Technical Committee does not provide recommendations concerning PKCS #11 implementations. If you wish to contact PKCS 11

TC member companies to query them regarding your requirements, please see the member page at

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=pkcs11 .

Regards,

Robert Griffin

Co-Chair, OASIS PKCS 11 Technical Committee

From: Gurpreet Singh Manes [mailto:gs@secuera.com]
Sent: Samstag, 20. September 2014 23:04
To: Griffin, Robert; valerie.fenwick@oracle.com; susan.gleeson@oracle.com; czimman@bloomberg.com
Subject: PKCS#11 2.4

Hello All,

I would really appreciate if you can point me to someone that can help. I have a small company and I am looking for PKCS#11 2.4 module to build mobile pki authentication middleware. I think if I buy or license the PKCS#11 module or code it will really help speed up our implementation. I already have all of the low level apdu commands for the smartcard tokens we need to support. If we get the module and spec then we can create the wrapper classes between the module and our APIs.

I am not looking for companies that provide middleware applications because they would be competitors. I just need the pkcs11 based on the 2.4 spec.

Again I really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Best Regards

Gurpreet Singh Manes

President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Email: gs@SecuEra.com

Cell Phone: (919) 949-9871

Website: www.SecuEra.com

SecuEra_Technologies_email