Subject: Re: [pkcs11] your query regarding PKCS #11 implementations

On 25/09/2014 2:23 AM, Griffin, Robert wrote:

> Dear Mr. Manes,
>

> The PKCS 11 Technical Committee does not provide recommendations
> concerning PKCS #11 implementations. If you wish to contact PKCS 11
>
> TC member companies to query them regarding your requirements, please
> see the member page at
>
> https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=pkcs11.

I have added a PKCS11 Known Implementations page on the wiki following
the same approach we have used in the KMIP technical committee.
It is just a quick starting point and it would be good if everyone could
take a look and add what they know about.

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/KnownPKCS11Implementations

Thanks,
Tim.