Subject: canceling the PKCS 11 TC call on Wednesday 22-Oct c

Hi –

Unfortunately neither Valerie nor I will be available to lead the PKCS 11 TC call on Wednesday 22-Oct (Thursday in Australia). So I’m afraid we’ll need to cancel the call.  I will remove it from the calendar tomorrow so that everyone on the list should receive a cancellation notice.

This does delay our vote on the corrected PKCS #11 v2.40 docs. But I think the impact will only be 2 weeks, so that we should still be able to initiate the candidate standards review by OASIS membership before we get into end-of-year holidays.

I will be working on the PKCS #11 v2.40 docs tomorrow and will send them to the editors for review by end of the day. I expect that I’ll be able to post them on Monday next week, so there should be plenty of time for folks to review them before our meeting on Wednesday 5-Nov.

My apologies for canceling the meeting!

Regards,

Bob