Members of the PKCS 11 TC,
Ballots to approve PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Base Specification, PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Current Mechanisms Specification, and PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Historical Mechanisms Specification with Non-Material Changes as Committee Specifications (CS02) and PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Usage Guide v2.40 as Committee Note 02 has been set up.
The ballots open 10 November 2014 at 00:00 UTC and remain open through 16 November 2014 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballots at:
* PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Base Specification:
* PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Current Mechanisms Specification:
* PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Historical Mechanisms Specification:
* PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Usage Guide:
This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:
* Chao, Hai-May - Oracle
* Cox, Tony - Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Fenwick, Valerie - Oracle
* Gossel, Sven - Charismathics Inc.
* Griffin, Robert - EMC
* Hudson, Tim - Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Janssen, Gershon - Individual
* Joseph, Mark - P6R, Inc
* Kurktchi-Nimeh, Dina - Oracle
* Leiseboer, John - QuintessenceLabs Pty Ltd.
* Powers, Mark - Oracle
* Relyea, Robert - Red Hat
* Scarpino, Anthony - Oracle
* So, Oscar - Oracle
* Steel, Graham - Cryptosense
* Susoy, Jim - P6R, Inc
* Walter, Stef - Red Hat
* Zdunkiewicz, Magda - Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Zimman, Chris - Individual
If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information societyhttp://www.oasis-open.org
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393