Subject: Re: [pkcs11] P6R’s PKCS 11 Provider

Congratulations!  I think this is the first I've heard of a shipping
2.40 version of the API.

Valerie

On 11/22/14 11:46 PM, Mark Joseph wrote:
Hi All,

     We thought the TC would be interested in our latest product announcement:

https://www.p6r.com/articles/2014/11/22/p6rs-pkcs-11-provider/

P6R has implemented the 2.40 Version of the PKCS 11
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/pkcs11-base/v2.40/pkcs11-base-v2.40.pdf> specification.
Our library meets the requirements for conformance of a PKCS 11 Baseline and Extended
Provider (see PKCS11 Cryptographic Token Interface Profiles Version 2.40
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/pkcs11-profiles/v2.40/cs01/pkcs11-profiles-v2.40-cs01.doc>,
16-Sep-2014, OASIS Committee Specification 01). Currently, our library supports two
types of /fixed/ tokens: a KMIP
<https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=kmip> server, and A
Software token. In the future, our library will allow a customer to provide their own
token types via a /plugin/ interface. One of the benefits of the PKCS 11 API is that it
provides a standard based Keystore API......

Our library will be shipping in the next major release of our Secure KMIP Client SDK
product (https://www.p6r.com/software/skc.html)

Best Regards,

Mark Joseph, Ph.D.
President P6R, Inc