Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Groups - Ballot opened: "PKCS 11 TC face-to-face straw poll"

Hi Bob,

I believe for people not from the Bay area any date beyond that RSA week will be stretching the schedule a lot for them

Best regards
Sven

From: <Griffin>, Robert Griffin <robert.griffin@rsa.com>
Date: Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 10:22 AM
To: "pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org" <pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi –

I’ve just opened the straw poll on the face-to-face. As discussed in our call yesterday, the f2f would be in the San Francisco / Silicon Valley area, in association with RSA Conference.  I think that we can do a 1-day face-to-face, like last year, focused on 1) any outstanding issues for v2.41 and 2) moving forward the next version of PKCS #11 (V3.0 or V2.5).  I’ve  included below a first cut at the agenda.

Regards,

Bob

08:30 to 09:00 - arrival at facility (tbd), start concall bridge and webex, etc

09:00 to 9:15

-          Roll call

-          Agenda

-          Approve minutes from previous meetings

09:15 – 9:45 PKCS 11 TC interop

-          Depending on when F2F is, either update on preparation for or review of results of interop at RSA Conference

9:45 - 10:30 –  v2.41

-          Identification/review/resolution of any outstanding issues for v2.41

-          possible vote to initiate public review

10:30 to 10:45 – break

10:45 to 12:00 – begin discussion of v.next functionality

12:00 to 13:00 – lunch

13:00 to 14:30–  continue discussion of v.next functionality

14:30 to 14:45 – break

14:45 to 16:00 – other topics

-          interoperability testing

-          discussion of functionality beyond v.next

-          visibility for PKCS #11

16:00 – end f2f