Subject: Face-to-Face update

Hi Everyone -

Sorry we did not have quorum today, but I wanted to make sure
everyone got this announcement today all the same:

I have secured a conference room in the Oracle Mansion
on the Santa Clara campus (it is the old Agnew's Developmental
Center's Administrator's mansion, a pretty neat old [1] building)

Hot breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack will be available.

I'll hash out specifics with Bob later, but I imagine we'll meet
for breakfast about 1 hour before we start.

This will be on Wednesday, April 15th, all day (9-5, with breakfast
before hand, I suspect). Please plan your travel accordingly.

I will need names, email addresses and phone numbers from folks about 2 weeks
out.

[1] By West Coast US standards, as it's over 100 years old :)

thank you!

Valerie
--
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva
Solaris Cryptographic & Key Management Technologies, Manager