Subject: Face-to-Face: Address

Hi Everyone -

The address of the Oracle historic Agnews Mansion is:
4070 George Sellon Circle
Santa Clara, CA 95054

It is also known as SCA07 (ie building #7)

More details will follow as we get closer.  The Rivermark Plaza is in
walking distance across the street from the Oracle campus and has a hotel:
Hyatt House Santa Clara.  There are a lot of restaurants in that plaza,
including the very nice Piatti's.

I hope this helps you to plan your travel.

Valerie
--
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva
Solaris Cryptographic & Key Management Technologies, Manager