Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Dinner for F2F

On 04/ 2/15 09:55 AM, Robert Relyea wrote:
On 04/01/2015 01:23 PM, Valerie Anne Fenwick wrote:
HI folks -

Here are my suggestions for dinner, please let Bob & I know your
preferences:

My preference would be  Piatti's (never tried) or Tied House.

I work across the street from Scratch and I'm not that impressed with the food (it's OK,
but it's a bit pricey, and on Castro street you better be really good if you are pricey).

That's funny, I go all the time for dinner and love it :)

But, I also love the Tied House and Piatti's.

Valerie

bob

Piatti's Santa Clara, across the street from Oracle (walkable) (Italian)
http://www.piatti.com/santaclara/

Casual brew pub, Tied House, Mountain View:
http://tiedhouse.com/

Scratch, upscale American comfort food:
http://www.scratchmtnview.com/

All have vegetarian options.