Subject: Bldg UPDATE! Re: Face-to-Face: Address

Hi Folks -

our admin was able to get us a more appropriately sized room so we will
*NOT* be in the mansion, but back in the clock tower.

Oracle America, Inc.
4040 Palm Drive (Reception Check-In)  (building #4)
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Parking can get pretty tight around here, but if you're arriving for breakfast
(between 8-8:30) it should not be a problem. :)

Our admin even provided a handy map!

Thanks!

Valerie