Subject: canceling today's PKCS 11 TC conference call

Hi –

Unfortunately I will not be able to lead our PKCS 11 TC call today – I have just been pulled into a customer dinner this evening, prior to a major RSA event tomorrow.

Given the late notice, I think it is best if we cancel today’s call, postponing the review of our face-to-face and of the interop to our next meeting on 10-May (US time).  I will send out the cancellation notice shortly.

My apologies for this late notice!

Regards,

Bob

-----Original Appointment-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Montag, 16. März 2015 17:40
To: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pkcs11] Modified: PKCS 11 TC bi-weekly concall
When: Mittwoch, 29. April 2015 16:00-17:00 America/New_York.
Where: conference call

Submitter's message
hi -

Please see the agenda for this week's call. Any other topics?

regards,

Bob
-- Mr. Robert Griffin
Event Title: PKCS 11 TC bi-weekly concall
  ________________________________
Date: Wednesday, 18 March 2015, 04:00pm to 05:00pm EDT
Location: conference call
Description
Call info is provided in the PKCS 11 TC action item list.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
  ________________________________
Agenda
PKCS 11 TC weekly concall

1 Opening remarks (co-chairs)
2 Roll call
3 Review / approval of the agenda
4 Review of previous meeting minutes (3-Dec)
5 Old Business

Face-to-face meeting (15-April @ Oracle)
  • agenda
  • logistics
RSA Conference
  • interop update
  • Crowd-sourced session
V2.40
            webinar update
V2.41
  • any work items ready for discussion
v3.0
  • any works items ready for discussion

Topics for next call

6 New Business
7 Review Action Items
8 Adjourn
Agenda will be provided prior to the call.

  ________________________________
Owner: Mr. Robert Griffin
Group: OASIS PKCS 11 TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
Recurrence
This event is part of a series with 8 more events. The next 4 events in this series:
Wednesday, 01 April 2015, 04:00pm to 05:00pm EDT
Wednesday, 15 April 2015, 04:00pm to 05:00pm EDT
Wednesday, 29 April 2015, 04:00pm to 05:00pm EDT
Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 04:00pm to 05:00pm EDT
Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.

<< File: ical_40063.ics >>  << File: ATT00001.txt >>