Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Draft minutes uploaded (10June2015)

Thanks, Tony!

I made some minor changes, but I believe they are in good shape
(same with the others out for review).

So, this week, I hope we can approve:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/MeetingMinutes/Minutes13052015
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/MeetingMinutes/Minutes27052015
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/MeetingMinutes/Minutes10062015

thank you!

Valerie

On 6/10/2015 1:52 PM, Tony Cox wrote:
Hi folks,

The draft minutes from the today's meeting meetings are available for review at
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/MeetingMinutes/Minutes10062015

Cheers,
--

*Tony Cox*

Director Business Development, Strategy & Alliances

*Cryptsoft*

P:+61 7 3103 0321, F: +61 7 3009 0321

tony.cox@cryptsoft.com <mailto:tony.cox@cryptsoft.com>

--
NOTE: Using voice recognition software, forgive typos/grammar mistakes!
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva