Subject: Spam messages

Hi,

This morning, roughly between midnight and 5am EDT, my inbox and spam folder received messages with the subject heading "Fw: important", including several appearing to be from me or described as being from me (i.e. with my name as the alias) but sent from another email address. I did not send these messages. Please exercise caution when seeing those messages.

I have been working with my email provider Google to get to the root-cause; it appears that I was victim of a phishing attack causing these spam messages. All necessary steps to prevent this from happening again have been taken.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen