Subject: Update on KMIP/PKCS 11 Interops at RSA 2016

Dear TC members,

We are very excited to begin our planning for RSA 2016.  As you know, the event dates have been moved back to February 29- March 4.  Planning meetings are set to begin in early October.  Dates and other information regarding those planning meetings will be passed along to the confirmed participants later this week.  Current confirmed list of participating companies include:
We have three pods still available.  If your company hasn't signed up yet and is interested in participating -- please contact me by 30 September.  These last few spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.  Thanks so much and we look forward to working with everyone again this year.

Regards, Jane