Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Modified: PKCS 11 TC bi-weekly concall

Hi Bob -

I think we should vote on official participation in the PKCS11 RSA
interop, and discuss further leadership options for the effort.

thank yoU!

Valerie

On 9/28/2015 6:03 AM, OASIS Open wrote:
/Submitter's message/
hi -

please see below the draft agenda for this week's call. Any other topics?

regars,

Bob
-- Mr. Robert Griffin
*Event Title*: PKCS 11 TC bi-weekly concall
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/event.php?event_id=40618>
*Date*: Wednesday, 30 September 2015, 04:00pm to 05:00pm EDT
*Location*: conference call
*Description*

See PKCS 11 Actions Items for call-in information.

*This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.*
*Agenda*

PKCS 11 TC weekly concall

1 Opening remarks

2 Roll call
3 Review / approval of the agenda
4 Review of previous meeting minutes
5 Old Business

Co-chair vote

V2.40

  * Possible errata process

V2.41

  * Uploaded v2.41 docs

V3.0

  * any discussion

Topics for next call

6 New Business

7 Review Action Items
8 Adjourn

Agenda will be published prior to call.

*Owner*: Mr. Robert Griffin
*Group*: OASIS PKCS 11 TC
*Sharing*: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and
General Public groups. Public Event Link
<https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=40618>

*Microsoft Outlook users*: You will see event notifications requiring further
action in your Outlook mail application.
*Non-Outlook users*: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or
organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  * Learn more about subscribing here
    <https://helpdesk.kavi.com/entries/21724063-Tip-Subscribing-to-Group-calendar-feeds>.
  * View the updated Group web calendar here
    <https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/calendar.php>.

Event Invitation

Title:

PKCS 11 TC bi-weekly concall

Location:

conference call

When:

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM

Organizer:

	workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org

See PKCS 11 Actions Items for call-in information. Agenda: PKCS 11 TC weekly
concall 1 Opening remarks 2 Roll call 3 Review / approval of the agenda 4 Review
of previous meeting minutes 5 Old Business Co-chair vote V2.40 Possible errata
process V2.41 Uploaded v2.41 docs V3.0 any discussion Topics for next call 6 New
Business 7 Review Action Items 8 Adjourn Agenda will be published prior to call.
Group: OASIS PKCS 11 TC Creator: Mr. Robert Griffin

Comment:

Attendees: