Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Modified: PKCS 11 TC bi-weekly concall

On 10/14/2015 10:33 AM, Robert Relyea wrote:
Heads up,

I don't actually have the moderator codes for today's phone call, and I haven't seen anything from Bob or Valerie today. Valerie is out today. If Bob isn't actually on the call today, I may not be able to active the conference. I will dial in and we will try to run the meeting, but I'll dependent on others to actually activate the call.

bob

Update: I've got the code, we are good to go today.

bob

On 10/14/2015 09:23 AM, OASIS Open wrote:
Submitter's message
Agenda for todays meeting.
-- Mr. Robert Relyea
Event Title: PKCS 11 TC bi-weekly concall

Date: Wednesday, 14 October 2015, 04:00pm to 05:00pm EDT
Location: conference call
Description

See PKCS 11 Actions Items for call-in information.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

PKCS 11 TC weekly concall

1 Opening remarks

2 Roll call
3 Review / approval of the agenda
4 Review of previous meeting minutes
5 Old Business

V2.40

  • Errata process update

V2.41

  • next steps.

V3.0

  • any discussion

Topics for next call

6 New Business

Cancelling call for Oct 28.

7 Review Action Items
8 Adjourn

Agenda will be published prior to call.

Owner: Mr. Robert Griffin
Group: OASIS PKCS 11 TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.

Event Invitation

Title:

PKCS 11 TC bi-weekly concall

Location:

conference call

When:

Wed 14 Oct 2015 01:00 PM – 02:00 PM

Organizer:

workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org

See PKCS 11 Actions Items for call-in information. Agenda: PKCS 11 TC weekly concall 1 Opening remarks 2 Roll call 3 Review / approval of the agenda 4 Review of previous meeting minutes 5 Old Business V2.40 Errata process update V2.41 next steps. V3.0 any discussion Topics for next call 6 New Business Cancelling call for Oct 28. 7 Review Action Items 8 Adjourn Agenda will be published prior to call. Group: OASIS PKCS 11 TC Creator: Mr. Robert Griffin