Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Where did the old TLS mechanisms go?

To clarify, I mean these can't be found:
	CKM_TLS_PRE_MASTER_KEY_GEN
	CKM_TLS_MASTER_KEY_DERIVE
	CKM_TLS_KEY_AND_MAC_DERIVE
	CKM_TLS_KEY_AND_MAC_DERIVE_DH

versus the ones that are there now
	CKM_TLS12_MASTER_KEY_DERIVE
	CKM_TLS12_KEY_AND_MAC_DERIVE
and so on.

Thanks,
D.

On 11/17/15 16:17, Dina Kurktchi wrote:
Hi all,

We're searching for the old TLS mechanism descriptions that
were after the SSL3 mechanism descriptions.  They are neither
in the "Current" part of the v2.40 specification nor in the
"Historical" part.

Thanks,
D.