Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Face to Face specifics

For those wanting to use the train, The stop you want is 'Mountain View', not 'Castro Street'. There was an old Caltrain stop called 'Castro' which wasn't at Castro Street, but it is closed. Castro Street is the main street in downtown Mountain View, so the stop is called 'Mountain View' (same with the VTA light rail).

Thanks Graham for pointing out the discrepancy to me.

bob