Subject: a note, minutes to review, minutes approved

Hi all -

Looking forward to seeing you at our next meeting, the Face-to-Face,
on Feb 26 in downtown Mountain View.  We will use the same dialin
for the meeting, if you cannot attend in person.  We should have a webex
as well.

Thanks, Tim, for taking our minutes again. Folks, please review:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/Meetingminutes/Minutes10022016

Uploaded our approved minutes from January 27, 2016:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/57523/Minutes27012016.pdf

Also, I keep forgetting to mention, but I did note our approved
motion to make Bob Griffin a chair emeritus on our main page:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=pkcs11

thanks! see you soon!

Valerie
--
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva
Solaris Cryptographic & Key Management Technologies, Manager