Subject: Reminder: Dinner tonight, Face-to-Face tomorrow

Hi Folks -

Just a reminder that the PKCS11/KMIP dinner tonight is
at Scratch in Mountain View at 6:30PM. If you're plans
have changed since your original RSVP, please do let me know.

Our Face-to-Face is tomorrow, 26 Feb 2016 9->5PM

Remote folks: We will use our normal dialin. We will have
webex as well. If you RSVPed as a remote attendee, I will
send the webex details do you directly. If you did not RSVP
as a remote attendee and need the webex, please reply
to me privately.

Locals: Please arrive between 8:30 and 8:45AM so that we can
start on time at 9AM.

RedHat
444 Castro St
Mountain View

Go straight to the 11th floor to sign in, no need to go to reception.

This campus is accessible via light rail, Caltrain, uber, bus, etc :)

(Mountain View station, for public transit)

See some of you tonight and the rest of you tomorrow!

Valerie

--
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva
Solaris Cryptographic & Key Management Technologies, Manager